Peer Help Groups: Connecting the LDS Community

Monday, September 26, 2005

Connecting the LDS Community

There are numerous sites out there dedicated to the LDS on-line community. I think it would be helpful for those running these sites to be able to stay in touch with eachother and just be kept up to date on what is happening on the other sites. For example, when LDS Living launched their affiliate program, that's something that only other website operators would want to know. Or when LDS Linkup finally allows advertising or when YoungLDS launched their new site, those are things that I want to know about, just so I'm up to date with what's happening. So, if anyone knows about one that's already in existence, I'd like to hear about it. If not, I think we should start one. It wouldn't be used for anyone to advertise, but just give a line or two of any new changes or things they're planning on implementing. That would be some good information if you ask me.

Post Your Own Comment:
Thanks, Jed told me one time that they were not yet offering ad space. If they've opened it up to Google Adsense then they might be open to other advertising as well. I would expect it to cost, especially with the number of users Jed has over there.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
BYU Blogs and Sites
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
My Amazon.com Wish List