Peer Help Groups: Google Page Creator

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Google Page Creator

Google recently launched it's page creator to help individuals design websites and even hosts them. It's primarily for static pages but I was able to redesign the look of our main site, ldsteenhelp.com using it. Being a site for teenagers, more colors were appropriate and I spontaneously received emails from users telling me how much they loved the changes. It took about an hour and it was free. I've moved our site analytics over to Google also which has provided great information, much better than any of the other free stat sites that I've used. I know that this isn't new information for some, but I'm often slow to get on because I go through the wait list.

Post Your Own Comment: Post a Comment

<< Home
BYU Blogs and Sites
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
My Amazon.com Wish List