Peer Help Groups: VIPBloggers

Thursday, March 16, 2006

VIPBloggers

I received an email a few days ago about VIPBloggers.com. I thought, "For a few bucks I can support a fellow classmate." However, not long after signing up I began to see some great benefits from this site. I learned from reading someone else's blog about Gcast, a new service much like Blogger or something similar that hosts your podcasts and you can even create a podcast by calling it in. Then I saw that Chad Blodgett's blog was up there, who runs Weightlosswars.com and ehealthcompete.com. I had been wanting to get in contact with Chad to find out if his program could run other types of competitions that would be helpful on some of our sites. In short, it seems like this might be a community of Utah Valley entrepreneurs that The Hive and Linked In are trying to create.

Post Your Own Comment: Post a Comment

<< Home
BYU Blogs and Sites
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
My Amazon.com Wish List