Peer Help Groups: Videos

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Videos

You'll notice on the home page of LDSTeenHelp.com, that an extremely popular painting has been replaced with a video link. I think we will change videos every week and then have a page with past videos displayed. These are just inspirational videos that are church themed. This week's video is about the restoration and growth of the Church. I realize that whoever created this video most likely did not get proper copyright permission to use the music and clips that you'll see. I'm okay with that. Also, you'll notice the YouTube logo down in the corner. The simple fact is, YouTube allows you to show videos without denting your bandwith. I know that some people use YouTube to spend hours looking at dumb videos. I hope anyone who sees that we are using YouTube will not be tempted to explore the possibilities, but rather accept the much good content already provided.

Labels: , ,


Post Your Own Comment: Post a Comment

<< Home
BYU Blogs and Sites
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
My Amazon.com Wish List