Peer Help Groups: Network Mapping Problems

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Network Mapping Problems

Well, it hasn't been 24 hours and it hit me that yesterday that I had decided to create a network map of books thinking that as I casually read I could take a few notes and have the information for the map. My reading is going to have to be a lot more intense. I'm going to have to create a new line for every time that a book is mentioned and label each line with a page reference and topic. I realized this as I continued reading Sanders' book and hit more Tipping Point references. There should be some indication that The Tipping Point was referenced more than others and I think multiple lines will do that. Yed will take into consideration the number of lines when it places the nodes. I'm going to create a Google spreadsheet to keep track of all of the information so that we can use it later to organize the references however we want. Anyone that wishes to become a collaborator on this one, just let me know. Also, if I'm going to keep reading at the gym, I'm going to have to get one of those bookmark pens. They're extremely small and just barely thicker than a large needle.

Labels: ,


Post Your Own Comment: Post a Comment

<< Home
BYU Blogs and Sites
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
My Amazon.com Wish List