Peer Help Groups: Taking Portable Music Everywhere

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Taking Portable Music Everywhere

I carry my portable music in my Creative Zen, which can also be used as a calendar organizer, alarm clock, flash drive, contact manager, and task manager. I know simple is the new way of doing things, but I like the extras on this product and I use them often. This will change on Dec. 25th when I will begin using my new Creative Zen Vision W which is also a video player (60GB). I'm very excited for it. I've seen the new satellite portable players that can dock to a stereo station in your house and we've all seen the iHome and other stereo equipment where you can dock your iPod. Maybe what I'm looking for is out there, but I haven't seen it yet so I'll ask the question here. Why can't I dock my MP3 player in my car? Why do we spend a couple hundred dollars to have music with us everywhere we go on a portable device, but then spend a couple hundred more to have music in our car where most of us plug in our portable device to play through our stereo? What I'm imagining is a stereo with an MP3 player face plate. Think about it, you don't need your MP3 player and car stereo at the same time, there's no reason to pay for two separate devices. I plug my Zen into the stereo's audio in plug, but I hate that wire and I don't want an FM transmitter. Plus, I paid money for a CD player that would not be needing if I could just dock my player there. Most people remove the face plate anyways when they leave the car, why not remove the face plate and have it be your MP3 player? It just seems to make sense. I sent my suggestion to Creative because I like their customer support. I imagine it will end up like my other ideas that companies seem to shoot down. Like Kraft's Lunchables. I still can't figure out why they give you the same number of crackers as they do cheese and meat. The point of the whole thing is to make a cracker sandwich, meaning you need twice as many crackers. Crackers are the cheapest part and no body wants to touch the meat while they're eating it. Kraft shot me down as did Dole and countless others. Nobody listens to the customer.

Labels: , ,


Post Your Own Comment:
nice post. thanks.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
BYU Blogs and Sites
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
My Amazon.com Wish List