Peer Help Groups: Great Links 04/05/07

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Great Links 04/05/07



I thought that I would post some of the great links that I've come across just today. I'm pulling these from all of my saved links at del.icio.us/dansage/



1. Bubble Guru - This free service allows you to video yourself and post the video in a floating bubble on your website. This way you can give instructions to those visiting the site. The user can turn the bubble off or start it again at any time.



2. Who's Among Us - See real-time how many people are on your site. Even better, add the firefox extension and see real-time how many people are on your site without even visiting your site.



3. Popuri.us - Check all major page rankings for any individual site.



Also, in my blog reading today, I learned that you can use Jott to call a number, leave a message for yourself, and have that message automatically transcribed and forwarded to your email account and (if using gmail) stored under a certain label. I already had an account with Jott, but hadn't consider this possibility. I tried it out and it worked. Took about 20 minutes to be transcribed.



Powered by ScribeFire.


Post Your Own Comment:
Good words.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
BYU Blogs and Sites
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
My Amazon.com Wish List