Peer Help Groups: Mashups

Friday, April 27, 2007

Mashups

You'll notice, if you aren't reading this in a reader, on the bottom right is a little play widget with a Gcast logo on it. If you click on "Posts" you'll see some options of titles you can click on and they will start playing. What's in the playlist? They are kind of like mashups of popular EFY songs with quotes from General Conference addresses that add meaning and value to the words of the song. I am the copyright culprit in some of them, but not all. I figure that since you can't download it from the widget, I was really only advertising for the song anyway. I think you'll like them and I would be happy to post any that you do in the playlist also. Especially with quotes from this last conference.

Powered by ScribeFire.


Post Your Own Comment: Post a Comment

<< Home
BYU Blogs and Sites
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
My Amazon.com Wish List