Peer Help Groups: Secret Mind Power

Friday, April 06, 2007

Secret Mind Power

I'm reading a page designed to sell a book that supposedly helps you to telepathically convey thoughts/emotions and attract others to you. Interestingly, if I buy the book before (wow) tomorrow, I get it for a better price. What are the chances that I would happen across a site that I typically would not visit on the last day of a sale? Well, with this site, apparently the chances are 100%. I just expected more than javascript from a site that claims to be able to control other's minds. A snippet from the code reads :var day = date.getDate(); var day=day+1.

So, I wonder if mind control or influence is really just confidence and marketing? Albeit lower quality marketing, but marketing tactics none the less.




Powered by ScribeFire.


Post Your Own Comment: Post a Comment

<< Home
BYU Blogs and Sites
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
My Amazon.com Wish List