Peer Help Groups: Rescind

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rescind

What was I thinking? I just posted this photo in my last post with the thought, "That is so true." But then I started thinking about it. And I completely disagree. Yes, goodness whispers. And sometimes evil shouts. But most of the time, evil whispers too. Ignorance shouts. But evil tries to slide in between bits of goodness without you noticing. It is definitely not shouting. I've been in situations where you've come so far that it's hard to tell what's right and what's wrong. Those are the situations that get you. I've been in situations where evil is painfully obvious. No temptation for me there. When evil shouts, it's easy to avoid. But yes, it's true, goodness is whispering there in the background also. It's just which whisper you choose to listen to.


Powered by ScribeFire.


Post Your Own Comment: Post a Comment

<< Home
BYU Blogs and Sites
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
My Amazon.com Wish List